2022 SPRING & SUMMER GARDEN HOURS
Our winter schedule is almost over, the garden is open through March on Saturday and Sunday, 10:00am-3:00pm.
Spring & Summer Hours from April 1 through October 16, 2022
Wednesday through Sunday, 9am – 3pm
Garden Entry Fees
Youth $5 (ages 7 to 17)
Free for children ages 6 and younger.
Free for Heronswood Garden members and Port Gamble S’Klallam tribal community members.
Directions to Heronswood
Heronswood Garden is located at 7530 288th Street NE, Kingston. Directions are available on the Map page.
iPhone Users: Apple’s map feature does not give correct directions to Heronswood Garden. We are working to get their error corrected. We recommend you use Google maps or another GPS app for proper directions to the garden.
On occasion, if weather conditions are severe, the garden may need to be closed without advance warning to ensure public safety.
Heronswood General Phone: 360.297.9620
We invite you to visit our beautiful garden and have a wonderful time. Please review the following list of things to remember during your time at Heronswood Garden.
– Watch your step and stay on pathways. Do not walk into garden beds, on rocks, or onto structures.
– Do not take cuttings, seeds or any other plant material.
– Pets must be well-controlled, on short leads, and kept out of garden beds. Do pick up after them.
– No food or smoking allowed in the garden.
– Supervise children at all times.
– Be mindful of open water areas and fixtures.
– Photos are permitted for personal use only. No commercial photography without a signed release. No tripods allowed.